- All prices on the website are in NZ dollars, so to change to your currency, please click on the tab above - top right.
For shinier and tangle free hair, this beautiful sandalwood comb is the perfect item for your hair care regime.
This high quality gorgeous comb is made from 100% natural green sandalwood. Being natural, each comb has a unique pattern and colour variations, so no two are alike. It has a lovely aroma too.
- It keeps static at bay - no more flyaway hair.
- Creates beautiful shine.
- Smooth and comfortable to use.
- Easy to hold and manage.
- With its 3 cm/1.18 inch (approx.), long teeth, it easily reaches the scalp - alleviating and relieving scalp tension.
- Detangles with ease.
- Gentle on hair - great for sensitive scalps.
- Keeps your hair smooth, silky and well groomed.
- Perfect size for travel or daily out and about use.
- Because these combs are gentle on your hair, there will be less breakage and split ends.
- Works well on wet or dry hair.
- Durable, non-toxic, smooth wood finish.
Care of your Sandalwood Comb:
Dry completely between uses.
Cleaning a wooden comb serves two purposes:
1. Removing hair strands
2. Conditioning the wood
- Wooden combs dislike water and work well with oil. Coconut or Olive oil are great to use. Your hair and scalp will like them too.
- Apply oil to a clean cloth and wipe all over the comb paying particular attention to in between the teeth. Do this at least once a month if not more often.
- If you do decide to use water to clean your comb instead of oil, just rinse over running water - don't immerse your comb. Make sure you are able to get it completely dry using your clean cotton cloth.
- Keep your wooden comb out of direct sunlight as it may change colour or distort in shape.